Do I look-a-like my cousins?

Here is Ellie.



Like you don't see enough photos of her already.



But still.  Work with me here.  I'm posting them again for a reason.


I think it would be fun to look at her cousins and see if they look anything alike at the same (or about the same) age.

Here's my sisters boys....

Sam


[Ok, so I found all these pictures on facebook.  And facebook wasn't really "around" when my nephew Sam was born.  So there's a small chance I got any of Ellie's older cousins, and if I did they're a little older.]

Jack
I think Ellie is wide-eyed too. :)


What about this baby boy??

Max
Ellie
And then one of Max and his contagious smiles....

Max

Ellie
And then Max has a little brother....

Frank
And Frank has similar eyes as Ellie with tummy time...


But unfortunately, as of now, I don't have a picture of Ellie on her tummy.

My other sister has girls....

Evelyn 2 months
Can you say wide-eyed too??? :)

Ellie

The next picture is what inspired this post.  Evelyn got a bath in the EXACT same place as Ellie did around the same age...BOTH at my parent's house.

Evelyn
Ellie


















Other than the fact that my Ellie was still getting over the aww-factor of getting a bath, they look VERY similar!

Now, my sister's next daughter didn't have very many pictures of her as a baby (on Facebook).  I don't know why.  Maybe because she was busy with Evelyn's toddler's stage? ;)  But I think Annie got her "looks" from her Daddy's side.  So there is not much chance Ellie and her will look too much alike.  But still.  Here's Evelyn's sister.

Annabelle
Ahem, then they have a little brother.  Who is not blood-related.  So he will never ever look like Ellie.  However he is so adorable.  And why not add more sweet, baby pics to this post??? :)

Abraham
So there you have it.  The cousins Ellie has on her Momma's side.

Now, it's time to check out Daddy's side.  However again, didn't have much luck with the oldest two.  I found NO baby pics of them!  But here is baby number three.

Aviah
I don't know about you, but I seriously see some similarities!

Ellie

Ellie


And then Aviah has a little brother...

Greyson

Ellie
So, there you have it.  What do you think?

Who does Ellie look most like???


Comments

  1. Fun! Memory lane. She definitely looks like Evelyn in that bath pic! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I was raised by a strict purity culture, and my father is a narcissistic sex addict

Every Voice Matters

Things that change with a baby....