Cinnamon Biscuits

This baby REALLY loves anything from the bakery.  However that's just not going to be able to happen all the time!  But if you have any donuts let me know, I'll be right over! :)
Cookies, brownies, coffee cake, cinnamon rolls, donuts, muffins, bagels.... mmmm it all just sounds SO good! :)

I've been craving cinnamon rolls and donuts for many weeks now and I do all I can to walk past the donuts when I run to the grocery store.  However I do have a recipe from middle school Home Ec class.  Cinnamon Biscuits!  Yumm! :)

Just buy one of those processed, good to the last bite, flaky biscuits from the fridge aisle.  Place them on a baking sheet.

In a bowl melt 1/2 stick of butter and add 1/3 cup of brown sugar and a teaspoon of cinnamon.  With a spoon poor the yummy mixture on the biscuits.  It is good for some of it to slide down on the sides for extra yummyness.  Put in oven for 8-10 minutes on 425 degrees.

Enjoy!

They have a similar taste of cinnamon rolls (minus the icing), so it helps my craving get taken care of (for the most part).  They are super fast and easy and not bad for clean up at all!  I'm so glad I kept those recipes from that class, I actually use most of them in my cooking now! :)
For example: Cheesy crescent rolls, fruit smoothies, french toast, and orange julius.

Yum yum yum!
Let me know if you try them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I was raised by a strict purity culture, and my father is a narcissistic sex addict

Every Voice Matters

Things that change with a baby....