Spring Updates

I've been meaning to post more on my blog to keep my readers up to speed on life. However I was dealing with 24/7 morning sickness...and I don't think I need to go into much detail beyond that.  It's clear.  Going up the stairs made me throw up.  Eating too much made me feel worse.  It was all about balance.

But for some reason (thank you God and baby) these past couple days I've been starting to feel better.  I'm still feeling nauseous from time to time and a couch potato, but a LOT better than I was last week.  Getting Ellie up from her nap doesn't cause me to throw up.  (Nothing like having to stop nursing to throw up in your nearby garbage can!) Such a blessing this week for the break.  Thank you, Jesus.

During moments of needing to keep my mind off of sickness, I looked back on past posts I have made and noticed I need to continue the love story of Jon and I and how we came to this time in our life.  I need to talk about our proposal and on.  There's lots of things to include.  So let me get on that some time soon!

Until then know that we are enjoying our sweet Ellie.

I haven't been out of the house since Easter, so yeah over a month now.  I've been in pajamas (duh), not doing my hair (why would I?), and well sounds like a dog's life!?!  Except I don't go outside.

My parent's dog, Abby

Here's some pictures from Easter.  I did post these up on Facebook not too long ago, but would love to update here as well.

Ellie and her cousin, Max

Ellie (about 6 months)

My parents 

They are letting us live with them right now.  Which has been a blessing while we go through the process of buying our first home (Jon started his new job March 11th).  It was also an added bonus since we found out we were expecting and I would be able to get the extra help with Ellie and getting meals taken care of.  They have enjoyed having Ellie around and wish we would buy a house next door!

Our little family on Easter
(I've been pregnant two Easter's in a row!)

Our family with Jon's mom
It was a fun Easter.  My morning sickness started so it was very interesting.  However we told Jon's family that weekend.  It was pretty fun!  Easter was also the last day I was able to enjoy full meals.  But this time around (unlike Ellie's pregnancy) I made sure I took the time to enjoy the food and my ability to eat! :)

Thank you all for sticking around with me (us).  We are truly exited to meet this new little one!  We have quite the year ahead!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I was raised by a strict purity culture, and my father is a narcissistic sex addict

Every Voice Matters

Things that change with a baby....