Spring is for new beginnings

As spring has yet to fully set in....I can still sit here and ponder at the wonderful blessings God has given us.



A week ago I was holding my stomach pleading for a break from sickness.

And God delivered.

Each day this week I have gotten more and more time where I feel more like myself!  Yes, at first I was concerned about my baby, but I still have moments that remind me I'm still pregnant.  And I thank the Lord.


Like yesterday I ate my chocolate bunny my mom forgot to give us on Easter.  yumm!

I've done laundry, fed myself, and taken care of my baby girl without feeling icky.
It's like a spring feeling!  I just pray it can continue to stay this way! :)

Sunday I will be celebrating my 25th birthday!  Can't believe it's already here!  I'm so glad it's finally May!  It will be fun to (some day) take Ellie outside and on more walks.

Jon and I are also in the process of trying to purchase a house.  I can't say much about it right now until everything goes through.  But we're excited about this next step in our lives together!  It will be quite the year for sure!  If you have any tips about purchasing a house for the first time, updating, etc just let me know! :)  I'm excited to make a house ours.  There's just something about it.  I haven't been able to pick my own paint colors for walls.  EVER.  I am SO excited!! :) :)

And I'm sure you knew our sweet Ellie will be seven months old tomorrow.  She is really started to move!  I have to keep my eye on her.  (Another blessing that this didn't start until now rather than five weeks ago!)  She is really moving and figuring out how to get from one side of the room to the other!


Above is a picture of my couch with my prego needs on the table.  I usually have a blanket out with toys on it for Ellie to play with, but she's past that now!  She's all over the place so the blanket is useless now!  That turtle cracks me up!  She was playing with it and then she moves way over to the table to the right of the couch and tries to play with those cords.  So I move her back and she makes her way to that recliner (front right in the picture).  That silly girl!  There's more toys for her to play with but they always get spread out around the room.  She's quite the sweetie!

Well, that's all for now.  Some time soon I'll make a post about my sweet, 7 month old and how she has grown!  Until then, drinking some lemonade and finishing off whatever food I can find. :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I was raised by a strict purity culture, and my father is a narcissistic sex addict

Every Voice Matters

Things that change with a baby....