Interview with Ellie

Questions for Ellie....

How old are you?
I turned 15 months old on 1/4/14



What's your favorite food?
num num num give me sweet potatoes, finger foods, fruit (especially strawberries), applesauce, puffs, and spaghetti

What's your favorite thing to do?
sleep, but if I'm not sleeping I like to hold your hands and have you help me walk.  I'm also getting better at playing make believe.  I like to hold toys and have them "talk."  I also know who has a smartphone.

Who do you like to spend time with?
My daddy makes me the happiest person ever.  I smile and get all giddy when I get to see him.  I pick him over Mommy all the time.  But I want my mommy when Daddy is gone or if I'm tired, because that means I get Mommy's milk.  Grandma and Grandpa are pretty special too.  Grandparents are great, because I can get them to do anything....like tonight I had Grandpa walk laps with me (holding my hands) around the house.  I also like my relatives.  My aunts, uncles, and cousins are fun.  They are filled with energy and love.

10.5.13

12-2013



What are your favorite words to say?
"no-no-no" I use this a lot because I know it lets people know I don't agree with the situation.  sometimes I like to feed myself and for some odd reason they think I can't feed myself.
"Mommy" or "Mom-ma" It lets my Momma know I want to nurse.
"Ball" I like playing with my new Christmas toys.
"Abby" My grandparents dog is pretty silly.  I get annoyed with all her barking though.  It catches me off guard, but Mommy is my life saver and lets me know I'm safe.
"Daddy" I use this word more often then Mommy.  He is the best!  He stops eating his supper (which Mommy says is his first meal of the day sometimes) and he'll take care of me.  When he's gone during the week he can't wait to see me!  Sometimes he even walks past Mommy to see me!  I'm the cute one. :)

June 2013



What's your favorite memory?
I have plenty!  The first day Mommy and Daddy brought me home, Daddy warmed my bouncy seat so it wouldn't be cold.  The apartment was freezing!  There was also those few nights I got to cuddle in bed with Mommy and Daddy because I didn't know what bedtime meant.  (Now I know.)  I also like to see people's reaction when I giggle.  Apparently it's the cutest thing ever, or at least that's what I hear them say all the time.  I also like it when Mommy and Daddy play games with me.  We like to play catch, or Daddy puts me on his shoulders and we play chase with Mommy!  I laugh so hard, it's so much fun!

June 2013


What is your greatest fear?
Letting go to walk.  I just can't do it.  Some day it might not be so scary, but for now the thought of letting go is just too scary.  I hold on to people's hands and let them know I want them to help me walk laps.  Or some times I walk furniture to get what I want, but I always crawl.  I'm fast, so why try to walk which seems so slow?

While I'm asking you these questions you are playing with a napkin.  
I like the simple things in life.  All these toys scattered around are just things.  But a napkin.  I've had fun cleaning the table so far....and now ripping the napkin into a thousand pieces.  But Mommy says "whatever keeps me happy."  Isn't that so nice of her?






Comments

  1. Oh my! So cute! This belongs in a scrapbook forever and ever!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I was raised by a strict purity culture, and my father is a narcissistic sex addict

Every Voice Matters

Blog Party! :)