We love her to death. She gave us her first smile so BOTH of us could see it. :)
It's been a blessing to watch my husband become a father and see how much he adores her.
And how much she adores him. :)
But there are just a few things you don't like little one.
1. Getting your clothes changed.
2. Sometimes you are not a fan of getting a bath, but I think that's because you feel cold. You like being warm and swaddled.
|first bath at home|
|first bath at home with new bath tub from Grandma!|
|first bath at Grandma and Grandpa's house|
3. If you wake up from a good long nap, you cry until you get a good chance to know you are with your Mommy. You just want to eat!
4. You fall asleep really well, but sometimes you fight it for some reason. And usually the pacifier does the trick. Daddy and I call it the snooze bar in the morning. :)
5. Getting buckled in your car seat...not so fun. However once the car gets moving you do just fine. You usually fall asleep or stay wide-eyed in the car.
*I'm having a hard time coming up with things you don't like. You are so adorable and you are such a good baby. Only five things a newborn doesn't like and that's all is pretty amazing! You don't have colic and you go with the flow pretty much.
You have a family that loves you to pieces.
|only 9 days old!|
We love you so much!!