Who Am I?

Someone help me figure it out.  I'm tired of calling myself "average."  I'm neither Type A or Type B.  I'm in between.  I'm not a Tom Boy or Girly Girl.  I'm in between.   Let me explain....I could get all dressed up if you want me to but I'm also capable of throwing on jeans, t-shirt and playing a good game of ultimate football.  (I'm not afraid to catch it or tackle you!)

So then what am I when it comes to introvert or extrovert?  I'm in between.
Grrr.

Introvert stuff includes but not limited to: enjoying nights when everyone is in bed and I get refueled by staying up late doing my own thing (I'm not this way when hubby is around but many months it's been time away from him).  I get overwhelmed in large group settings or keeping a conversation going with people I don't know well.  I'm always concerned if people care about what I have to say or not.  The insecurity is overwhelming.

Extroverted tendencies include but not limited to: I go crazy if I'm not around people/adults for a certain amount of time.  Once I'm with people I know I go all crazy on them...and do a happy dance!! (Sometimes I keep that dance to myself.)  Once I'm around people I also think that I just love it so much and need to do it more often.  I enjoy close friendships and spending time with people.

family game night = good laughs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I was raised by a strict purity culture, and my father is a narcissistic sex addict

Every Voice Matters

Things that change with a baby....