Quick Meals

One place for all my go-to meals.  I'll probably continue to add as I remember them.  The ones with links will hopefully send you to their recipes. Otherwise I made a separate post for those without links.

1. One Skillet Cheesy Chili Mac
2. Mexican Tator Tot Casserole
3. Date Night Lasagna
4. Meatloaf
5. Crockpot Baked Ziti
6. Sloppy Joe's
7. Tacos
8. Beef & Noodles
9. BBQ Nachos
10. Italian Chicken Meal
11. Slow Cooker Enchilada Stack
12. Homemade Chicken Nuggets
13. Homemade Mac & Cheese (add shredded chicken) or Annie's Mac&Cheese
14. BBQ Bacon Chicken
15. Crockpot Chicken and Noodles
16. 30 minute Chicken and Noodle Soup
17. Chicken Tetrazzini
18. Poppyseed Chicken
19. Chicken Noodle Casserole
20. Sour Cream and Onion Pork Chops
21. Cream of Mushroom Pork Chops
22. Beef Stroganoff
23. Slow Cooker Apricot Glazed Pork Tenderloin
24. Omelette Casserole

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I was raised by a strict purity culture, and my father is a narcissistic sex addict

Every Voice Matters

Things that change with a baby....