Lunch Entertainment

During lunch today, I was talking to Jon on the phone about something, and suddenly we got sung to!

(not very quietly might I add) "FIVE LITTLE MONKEYS JUMPING ON THE BED!  ONE FELL OFF AND BUMPED HIS HEAD...MOMMY CALLED THE DOCTOR, DOCTOR SAID! (finger pointing) NO MORE MONKEYS JUMPIN' ON THE BED!"

But little do you know, it really sounded like this:
"Five witte monkeys jumping on the bed!  One feh off and bumped his head...mommy cawed the doctah, doctah said! No moah monkeys jumpin' on the bed!"

And continued the song....

I let Jon listen in and I let him know....poor Jon.  He doesn't get entertainment during lunch! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I was raised by a strict purity culture, and my father is a narcissistic sex addict

Every Voice Matters

Things that change with a baby....