What people might say to themselves....during Quarantine


  • Oh good, Easter falls on a Sunday this year.
  • Today is a work day.
  • What day is it?
  • I'm hungry, but maybe I just need water.
  • If no one will see us do we really have to wash our hair?
  • Why do I keep cleaning? Company can't come over.
  • Somewhere it is 3:00.  School is out.
  • If this lasts until summer, do I have to do summer school to fill the time?
  • A bag of chips counts as lunch.
  • Right?
  • I think I want to do something fun with my hair.
  • I cleaned my windows today before painting them.
  • Essential workers are like a life line.
  • I need more pajamas.
  • I need sweatpants that have more of a stretch.
  • Why so much laundry if we never go anywhere?
  • Everyone is overdue for a shower.
  • Can we just have a redo for 2020?
  • You would think I would be getting more sleep than before.
  • I think we will all need detox therapy after this.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I was raised by a strict purity culture, and my father is a narcissistic sex addict

Every Voice Matters

Blog Party! :)