Iowa weather: the comedy act

Who would have thought?  I thought we were hitting spring early (or at least I was thankful and hopeful).  We were having temps in the 50s and even hit the 60 mark.  How can we go from 50s to inches of snow in a matter of a couple days?

I know.

It's called Iowa.
We are usually known for corn, farming, and getting mistaken for Idaho.
But the reason I think we should be known for is our frequent, ever-changing weather within days.  It only takes one day to make a drastic weather change.

I wish I had a picture of what this week looked like.  I had a 5 month old outside about 5pm with a three-year old running laps in her yard.  And she wasn't wearing a coat.  She insisted to not wear anything.  In January!  And now she better not go out unless she has boots on....and maybe, a shovel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I was raised by a strict purity culture, and my father is a narcissistic sex addict

Every Voice Matters

Things that change with a baby....