Creamy Chicken Pasta

Dinner was a success tonight!  Hallelujah!  And I even had the energy to finish the dishes. :)  That's always a bonus!  This stuff is filling and wonderful!  I found it on allrecipes.com!  But you have to be hungry for this one! :)




Ingredients:
8oz Noodles (I used egg noodles)
chicken breast
garlic salt
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1/2 c milk
shredded cheese

Directions:
1. Boil chicken
2. Cook noodles.  Cut up the chicken into bite size pieces, sprinkle garlic salt on chicken
3. In a large skillet: mix cream soups and milk until warm and no lumps
4. Add chicken to the skillet (stir)
5. Drain noodles and add to skillet also. (stir)
6. Stir in shredded cheese (melt)

*I served this yummy chicken pasta with baked potatoes, peas, and fruit!  It gave us plenty of leftovers (well plenty meaning for two people). :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I was raised by a strict purity culture, and my father is a narcissistic sex addict

Every Voice Matters

Things that change with a baby....